In Ohio, we stayed at a hotel called The Inn at Amish Door. It was lovely. Patrick chose it but I take credit for the find. It is a big hotel but it manages to not ruin the countryside. There was even a big restaurant on site so I expected some ugly eyesore, but it was really very beautiful. Also, there were actual Amish working there! When we went out for the day, I made sure to hide anything of ours that might offend our Amish housekeeper.

There was a pool and a hot tub that Patrick and I went in on our first day there. It was fun, but I saw some dead spiders in the pool. I like to go in pools with Patrick because that is the only place he can lift me up.
The breakfast was served in a pretty dining room which included an outdoor veranda overlooking the surrounding farms. We liked the breakfast because they had cinnamon donuts.
There was a pool and a hot tub that Patrick and I went in on our first day there. It was fun, but I saw some dead spiders in the pool. I like to go in pools with Patrick because that is the only place he can lift me up.
The breakfast was served in a pretty dining room which included an outdoor veranda overlooking the surrounding farms. We liked the breakfast because they had cinnamon donuts.
that place does look nice. I'm jealous.
ReplyDelete